- Local programs and activities throughout the Bay-Lakes Council territory.
- Camp scholarships and financial assistance.
- Center for Scouting that coordinates Scouting activities and provides customer service to members.
- Professional staff who counsel, guide, and inspire volunteer leadership.
- Accident and liability insurance to protect both youth and adult members.
- Camps and facilities available for year-round camping and Scouting outdoor events at the 5 Bay-Lakes Council Camp properties.
- Advancement program where Scouts are recognized for learning and making progress on goals they set and attain.
- Literature and training material development and distribution.
- Exploring, a workplace based program to prepare young people for various careers.