Our program, Exploring, helps young adults discover careers at different business and organizations after school through a partnership of dedicated professionals who volunteer to work with students as mentors in the community. These professionals offer a series of meetings at their business or organization in order to cover all aspects and the realities of their professions. The students will do hands-on projects to learn about the skills and education necessary to be successful in that career. The mentoring businesses will send students and their parents a personal invitation to an open house to learn about their career program that will be explored over the series of meetings.
The Career Interest Survey is administered to your students in grades 8-11.
Benefits to YOU include:
- It’s FREE! You don’t pay a dime for the survey. We are more than happy to drop it off and pick it up for you.
- The survey is also available online here.
- Once your results are processed, we provide you with a copy of the results at no cost.
- The results of this survey can be used by YOU to design a curriculum, invite guest speakers, and focus on presenting information to your students based on the careers THEY are interested in.
- The survey can be completed in as little as 10 minutes.
- It provides updated information. This is an annual survey and is not retained, so students may choose two new careers each year.