Internet Training Courses: E-Learning
BSA is in the process of migrating from myscouting.org to my.scouting.org for unit tools and trainings. Throughout the summer of 2015 more tools and information were moved from myscouting.org to my.scouting.org. Please be sure you set up your new user account at my.scouting.org for all of the latest updates.
Please see the latest new release below from National BSA regarding the migration of training courses from myscouting.org to the new My.Scouting.Org.
“E-Learning Training Available on My.Scouting Tools!
E-Learning training courses are now available to take online on my.Scouting Tools. Training courses can be found by selecting the Home button in the upper left corner, then My Dashboard in the menu list. It will default to the My Training section which was also enhanced providing 4 new tab selections:
- YPT – displays the Youth Protection training courses available.
- Training Center – displays the Scouting programs containing the training courses applicable to the specific program.
- Requirements – displays training courses required to become position-trained for your current registered position(s).
- Completions – displays training courses that were completed.
The training videos are the same ones that are currently available on the legacy myscouting.org site. We will eventually remove link to E-Learning from legacy myscouting.org in the coming weeks.
Check out the list of Frequently Asked Questions if experiencing problems with your My.Scouting.org login or account.
For further assistance accessing your My.Scouting.org account:
- Check out the list of Frequently Asked Questions when experiencing problems with your My.Scouting.org login.
- E-mail Customer Care Center: Include your log-in email address and password, Council name and headquarters city. Representatives are available between 7:00 a.m. (CT) and 7:00 p.m. (CT) Monday through Friday. You will receive a response by the close of business on the day following your inquiry.
- You may also call the Customer Service line at (972) 580-2489.